2015/11/04

[Blog] Comments

.
I have more free time these days, and a different arrangement for moderating comments.
It's thus practical to test re-activating comments for the time being, albeit I won't check and moderate nearly as often per day as I used to when it was too much of a burden.

Rules for comments:

(1) A commenter is a guest, and guests are expected to have manners. Observe nettiquette and don't be hostile.
(2) I block when I feel like it. Free speech means you can set up a blog yourself - it does not entitle anyone to get his comment published on mine.
(3) Libel and some other types of despicable speech have to be blocked by me for legal reasons.
(4) Choose a name or avatar name and stick to it. Anonymous comments are facing a higher bar for passing through moderation.


S O
.

No comments:

Post a Comment